- Night manager will be represented on the night.
- The Night Manager provides leadership and support to all members of the Front Office and supervises the hotel’s standard exposure for all areas of supervision.
- All employees of the front office department manage and monitor the activity ensure that they follow guidelines for the appropriate quality and employee handbooks, hotel policies and procedures, coaching, training and modification of the requirements.
- Direct and supervise all hotel operations on the go for the night to ensure guest satisfaction and security.
- During the night camp, organized a briefing for all employees.
- Overnight activities, groups and VIPs as well as special requests and repetition guests tell all employees at night.
- Ensure upcoming checks, since any special requests are handled accordingly, then welcome the guests after arrival and arrange accommodation in the apartment to stay in good condition.
- Always maintain a professional and high-quality service-oriented environment.
- Work as the hotel manager in charge of the front office manager’s complaints, problem-solving, antitrust, special requests and any problems that may arise from any problem.
- Manage the night shift in the section to ensure that all employees perform their assigned tasks and coordinate with the front office activities of other departments.
- To welcome guests to the hotel in a friendly and helpful manner, make sure that the public areas are clean and neat.
- Help the guests with occasional luggage, contact a point for our guests, car park guest cars and other responsibilities to make sure that all the requirements are met when we are guests.
- Properly participate in the process of decision-making on guest transfers for the night, to ensure that the execution and smooth operation of a smooth transit process. This effort must be started with the front office manager and/or the direct manager.
- Monitoring and Group Members’ performance, but not limited to, supervision, scheduling, working nightly, training, consulting and evaluating and accepting and awarding.
- Perform a full night audit on each night and prepare daily summary reports.
- Initiatives should be seen, problem-solving, staff training, team leading.
- Work closely with Housekeeping and F & B departments to improve guest service and improve cross-sectional communication.
- The Enforce All Fire-Life-Safety Procedures.
- All updates to new processing and training are current.
- Report a suspicious person, activity and/or dangerous situation in the Security section.
- Only men are allowed to apply.
- Features are written in English and must be able to communicate in speech and other languages. It is important to be a good personality and playful night manager to represent themselves in favour of managing the hotel.
- The supervision of a mid-scale or luxury property/management capacity is required prior to the front office experience.
- Previous customer service and general computer experience required the experience of property management software. Basic accounting knowledge required to run a night audit.
- At least 30 years old
- Service charge payment (unstressed according to company’s monthly results)
- Phone Bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Two Festival Bonus Per Year
Please Read Before Apply
If you have enough experience as a night manager at the hotels and are able to monitor the night time and at the same time to monitor all operations related problems at the same time only apply for this condition.
ASCOTT The Residence Ltd.Address : House # 13, Road # 08, Block # K, Baridhara, Gulshan # 1212.Web : www.ascottdhaka.comBusiness : Residential Hotel.