Bank Job is an attractive proposition. We have published Bank job circular on our website for your convenience. Bangladesh Bank Central Bank of Bangladesh This is the first choice for pensioners who have a choice or a banker. Bangladesh Bank is the father of all other banks in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Bank regulates all banks in Bangladesh. The circular below is given in the form of the image. There are detailed descriptions.
Sonali Bank- 244 (Two Hundred and Forty-Four)
Rupali Bank- 197 ( One Hundred and ninety-seven)
Bangladesh Krishi Bank- 319 ( Three Hundred and Nineteen )
Bangladesh Development Bank-4 ( Four )
Probashi Kallan Bank- 3 ( Three )
Total = 767 ( Seven Hundred and sixty-seven)
- Officer ( Cash )
- Vacancy- 767 ( Seven Hundred and sixty-seven)
- Any postgraduate degree or a four-year graduate/degree (honor) degree in any subject. In the minimum, one should have first division/class in secondary school certificate / equivalent and equivalent examinations. At no stage shall the third class/category be accepted.
- Interested candidates will have to apply only after completing the online application form by the Bangladesh Bank website (www.erecruitment.bb.org.bd) till 05/08/18.
- If O level and A level is passed, then the equivalent certificate issued from the concerned Education Board and Degree from the foreign university, according to the certificate issued by the respective affiliated University / University Grants Commission.
- Must specify the date of the test results published by the test controller in the online application form.
- The applicants will not have to send any papers first. The documents will be called in support of the information given in the application from the candidates who have passed the following examinations. They will be called for oral examination subject to verification of the documents submitted
- Jobseeker candidates can apply with the prior approval of their employer authority. If the written examination is completed, then in the case of submission of documents under serial no. 7, it should be sent through their own employer authority. All the rules and regulations of the Government regarding the quota will be followed in the recruitment. In case of married women candidates, the husband’s address must be used as a permanent address.
Md. Mosharof Hossen khan
General Manager, Bangladesh Bank